Titanium two brothers pipes. Make an offer. 4-5hp bolt on!

I think all these aftermarket companies inflate the performance numbers of their products.
Hell..wouldn't you, to sell the stuff?
Don't believe everything you read. Read maniac marshalls post!

[This message has been edited by Mabusa (edited 13 May 2000).]

I think that the only way to dyno a bike to compare hp is to dyno completely stock first then all mods on the same day by the same guy, on the same dyno. There are too many variables here. There are bound to be differences. I am tired of hearing people with bone stock y2k busas on dynos that differ by 15hp. come on guys get with it. Marshall should go back to the dyno somewhere else and i bet the numbers change.

It is also extremely important to have the fuel mixture absolutely correct. It seems the best way a layman can do this is with a HALTECH meter.

my .02 cents. dont be too harsh..........
AND PLEASE MOTORHEAD LAY OFF THE CAPS. its hard on the eyes. LOL

Anguish, Hayabusero, cut me some slack. They are 719.95 new and i only have 300 miles on them. Geez its not like i am trying to feed my baby or need a fix or somethin'

I purchased the rounds and ovals. Decided on the rounds. C-5 TITANIUM Ovals are for sale. Pipes are great looking and sound great. MUST SELL EXTRA SET.
Make me an offer.

CHECK OUT DYNO RESULTS AT THIS SITE. 4-5HP FOR SLIP ONS, WITHOUT PCII AND FILTER.
http://www.twobros.com/hayabusa/busadyno.html

[This message has been edited by bimmerbusa (edited 21 May 2000).]

I already have a Yosh set and do not really need another set but would take them for $ 250.00 plus would pay for shipping. I am in Canada but could mail them to my inlaws in Chesapeake WVA. This is as high as I can go. molsonmike@home.com

[This message has been edited by anguish (edited 13 May 2000).]

Bimmer, I have a 99 with the two-bros round Ti slip-ons and a bmc filter.
I just dynoed yesterday at 154.3 rwhp at 95.1 ft pounds of torque. They claim 160 rwhp? hmmm?
My run is with no corrections, no ram air simulation on a dynojet 200 dyno. I think there number mite be a little inflated.
Bird of Prey

[This message has been edited by Birdofprey (edited 13 May 2000).]

bimmerbusa,if this is the full race titanium, i will give you $525.00 you pay shipping julianz2@aol.com

[This message has been edited by JULIANZ2 (edited 15 May 2000).]

I still want them, if I don't feed the kids this weekend I can go as high as 300.00 and money order can be in the mail Saturday. I don't **** around, my word is my bond. Mike

Back