Bar bikes, chassis bikes

Dnyce

Registered
Where they at? The Busa engine is like the ls engine with its high level of aftermarket support, Ppl swap both into everything, and there’s plenty Busa powered drag bikes when u go to the track so I know they popular but I couldn’t find any on here, it’s all super street, pro street or grudge style race bikes.

Where they at? The Busa engine is like the ls engine with its high level of aftermarket support, Ppl swap both into everything, and there’s plenty Busa powered drag bikes when u go to the track so I know they popular but I couldn’t find any on here, it’s all super street, pro street or grudge style race bikes.

I’ve never heard the terms ‘bar bikes or chassis bikes’ and what is “the Is engine”? Also don’t understand, “Ppl swap both into everything”. Swap both? Both what? I think you’re asking about full on drag bikes and I agree, very few are owned and discussed on this forum. What are you riding?

I’ll make it a little clearer

The Busa engine is like the Chevy LS engine, both power plants have huge support and get swapped into everything. It’s a great drag racing engine.

Yet, I can’t find anything on here on slick and bar Hayabusa powered dragbikes. Fbr made a really nice complete setup, bill bair builds nice chassis, you see them at the track but I guess those guys aren’t on forums, idk.

So yea that was my basic question, where are they hiding

I'd say the gentlemen in this thread can answer your questions..

I read that, that’s a street bike.
I thought there was mention of track only bikes in that thread.....I specifically read a few posts where the bikes were for track only.

I know for a fact there are owners on this forum who have track only bikes...

Yes post up your build when you start it. Bar bike or chassis bikes are cool. I thought about buying one but I got enough bikes. Lol. Might just take my one bike and bracket race it. More money in that then anything else around here. Excited to see some more builds

i just want to put out there that LS swaps are cookie cutter junk yard swaps that are over rated.
i think you dont see too many chassis bikes with the busa engine is be the oem frame is good out of the box, unlike LS swaps. any serious LS build will likely use an aftermarket lsx block and aftermarket heads.

Back