Booze vs. Water

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drank 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 2 lbs. of POOP each year !

However, we don't run that risk when drinking wine, rum, whiskey, vodka, beer or other liquors, because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.</span>

<span style='color:red'>WATER = POOP

BOOZE = HEALTH</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Free yourself of POOP, drink BOOZE !!!

It's better to drink booze and feel like shyt than drink water and be full of shyt.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information, I'm doing it as a public service</span>
.</span>

all_coholic.gif

and then
all_coholic.gif
some more...............

all_coholic.gif

I dunno.... I think maybe we were DESIGNED to eat some poo. After all, don't we use it to grow the fruits and veggies we eat? Must be poo in there somewhere. I work in computers and therefore shoveling poo all day long in all directions - surely some of it get on my. And my boss gives me free poo all the time. Heck there's probably ground up fly and fly poo in the dried banana chips I'm eating right now.... and the yogurt covered cranberries....

What poos around, comes around

Come to think of it, in Medieval times, people remained a lot healthier for this exact reason. The water was so bad, they just drank beer and alkyhaul all the time just to keep from getting dysentary and other diseases which were abundant in the water supply.

--Wag--

Back