Code Reader

stangman327

Registered
Works!

Spent a total of $13 from AliExpress.

IMG_9141.jpeg

IMG_9142.jpeg

IMG_9143.jpeg

Have you tried testing it to see if it really works?
Or is it just displaying this data info all the time to make you think it works?
Just unplug a sensor (air temp is a good example) and see if it actually shows that air temp sensor is a fault code.
I've always been suspicious of these scanners at such a low price . . .

Last edited:
Have you tried testing it to see if it really works?
Or is it just displaying this data info all the time to make you think it works?
Just unplug a sensor (air temp is a good example) and see if it actually shows that air temp sensor is a fault code.
I've always been suspicious of these scanners at such a low price . . .

Well I haven’t tried it on the Busa but a couple of weeks ago I used it on one of my wife’s vehicles and it worked and cleared the code so I’m assuming that it will work on the Busa as well but I won’t know until I test it like you suggested

IMG_9145.jpeg

was that the price of the scanner and the adapter harness?
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $13.68 | 1 PC Car Fault Diagnosis Instrument Obd2 Clear Fault Codes Diagnostic Scanning Tools Universal Version

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $9.90 | For Honda Motorcycle OBD Adaptor 16pin To 6pin OBD2 Diagnostic Cable for Suzuki Yamaha BENELLI Extension Connector

Reactions: pcs
Don’t need to pay crazy prices, some PID are standard in the industry, so any cheap obd2 reader is going to work, I hope ppl didn’t pay crazy prices for it…

Back