Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kahr CM9

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
Finally found one to purchase. I have been looking for this hand gun to use as a carry weapon for quite a while and drove down to ATL yesterday to get one. It has been very hard to get a hold of, and I am very happy with it.

It is a sub-compact single stack 9mm that is just a bit bigger than a 380. Fits great into your pocket or into a small holster. Love the quality of the Kahr and plan to keep this for a long time.

Here is a picture off the net.

KahrCM9.jpg

I hope that picture is not too 'actual size'.
Might seem a little harder to conceal that a Desert Eagle :laugh:

Oh no, it is small enough to put in my back pocket. It is a great little carry weapon and I am thrilled to finally have it.

Here is a picture of a 380 and the Kahr CM9, you can see how small and compact the Kahr is, but still has the power behind it to do what it was designed for.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRysQ0tiT_TEzHlC5UjsQ6r6MnvNyEjMpU17cCg3XeclE66AtAXZA&t=1.jpg

I have an Ruger LCP and I LOVE that gun! Sometimes forget that its there, even when I go to work. . . :whistle:

Top Bottom