More climate change

^^^
I believe nature has a chain linking everything together in a delicate balance and we will see more of this.

Video posted above, which suggest current CO2 levels at 0.04% only is no big deal. It's around 440 parts per million, so 0.044%

What is not mentioned, is that at 0.5% we start getting migrains when breathing, at 1% drowsiness comes in and at 4% it becomes lethal. No one is sure, but at some point when nature cannot contain it, there will be a runaway effect.
We might be in a nuclear winter long before we see this rise in CO2 by the way conflicts are escalating around the globe...

But I do agree that nature is symbiotic with it's balance and we have disrupted that balance in a negative way....

However, we do see evidence of vast changes in both climate and environment from historical data....oceans have risen and fallen for example and global temperatures have varied over the millions of years.

We might be in a nuclear winter long before we see this rise in CO2 by the way conflicts are escalating around the globe...

But I do agree that nature is symbiotic with it's balance and we have disrupted that balance in a negative way....

However, we do see evidence of vast changes in both climate and environment from historical data....oceans have risen and fallen for example and global temperatures have varied over the millions of years.
If we talk millions of years and we see sea fossils way inland, I would guess it has more to do with continental drift.

My philosophy about religion, what happened billions of years ago and what will happen thousands of years from today is a very simple one. The answer is I don't really know and will never know, and I believe that applies to most of us.

Nice to think there will be an after-life, perhaps in another universe millions of light years from this one, but we simply have no idea. All we know is what we can hear, see with technology and analyse with technology.

One thing which appears to be very probable is Trump will be back in the White House. So we will most definetely have four years of civil war without weapons between the Republicans and the Democrats.

If we talk millions of years and we see sea fossils way inland, I would guess it has more to do with continental drift.
Some will be continental drift and others would be a drop in sea levels most likely when the polar ice caps froze.

As they unthaw, I believe we'll see those sea levels go back up...(when I say we, that is hypothetical of course).

Some will be continental drift and others would be a drop in sea levels most likely when the polar ice caps froze.

As they unthaw, I believe we'll see those sea levels go back up...(when I say we, that is hypothetical of course).
Think I will still have my feet on the ground, hypothetically.

Think I will still have my feet on the ground, hypothetically.

A good video on the subject.....

Back