\"My Last Posting On Busa.Org\"

You guys still pissin and moanin about Falcon cop and who said what and my dad can beat up your dad? Isn't the peeler bar open yet? Lets talk about naked women for once.

I started to read this thread expecting the abuse to be thrown around like most FC threads end up and was surprised until I hit the end. Too much to expect for it to have lasted I suppose.

And this time it was nothing to do with FC himself. Well done FC. I used to enjoy the way you could wind them in but it did all get a bit much after a while. Nice to see it has all (almost all) calmed down.

Hapo. Can I guess you have high blood pressure ;-)

Hapo you sure did shut that Loser Up,,and you're Right I can take care of myself,,most of the pepole here would Shut up quick if they ever met me in Person,,C'mon Bear Hide Behind your computer You Fat F**K.

Nuff Said,,It's Cold but I'm going riding

161 ®

Motorcycles,Motorcycles,Motorcycles,Hayabusa,Hayabusa,Hayabusa,Suzuki,Suzuki,Suzuki.Any bad behavior you either get a years time out from riding your Hayabusa or write 1,000,000 times "Hayabusa.org"!!!!!!!

WHOA! Touchy-feely all of a sudden!

Hapo, you aren't going to fuk anybody up, so sit down and shut up, baby talk boy.

FC, the comment was directed at you, not your daughter. As you so piously pointed out here so many times, you don't know me, I don't know you (or your daughter), so who cares. You posted it. You opened your mouth, I dropped the hook in and set it. ZING! I better tighten down the drag on my reel before you get to the far bank!! LOL!!

Seroiusly, it's in fun. Gotcha both!! BTW, I hide from nobody, FC. How about you???

Hapo, FYI I have no kids so far, nor excuses. I haven't felt I could do a responsible job of raising them up till now, so I chose to put off having them. If/when I do have kids, being a good dad will be the #1 thing in life. I have nephews and nieces. I'm good with kids.

Posting a message on a web board to tweak FalconDweeb's nose (very successfully too...damn I'm good! :) :) ) does not constitute messing with kids...just messing with some sad-sack's ego. So Hapo, you are not protecting anybody's daughter, nothing was done to her. This is the internet, not exactly reality. You make yourself look like an idiot for not being able to tell the difference.

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 17 November 1999).]

Gosh whiz, Hapo, I read your last post again, and I can't get over it. That is so hilarious!

"...if you mess with a child in any way!!!" Did you think about that at all? If FC is in New Jersey, then I haven't come within 2,000 miles of his child. Hello? Anybody home??

If she and I were in the same room, she could hardly find a safer place on earth, 'cept maybe by her Dad's side...and sometimes that's not a safe place for a child.

I must say, between the two of you guys, I am totally entertained. You guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Oh jeez, where do they get these sad excuses for officers ? Boy scout spends one summer at the shore, busting teenagers for parking illegally and next thing you know he thinks he's NJ finest.

FC - Stay off the booze, you can't afford another DUI. Remember, the next time for you will mean 2 years with no wheels.

Sounds like a bunch of exuses to me, Mrs Bear,...but if you are not ready this is cool...but if you wait till you are "Ready" there is a good chance you won't "Ever"...nobody is "Ready" as they think! And if you thing using a phone or computer to harrass children is nothing, you should talk to some one in the FBI and FCC...and if you think I won't fuk you up, you don't know me too well...just don't start on any one's kids and you and FC can kill each other for all I care...and by the way...Nice Cast!

Hapo, I actually like your attitude, judging from your post on KawAbuser's thread on avoiding tickets. You are correct that using a phone or computer to threaten or harass a minor makes the 2,000 mile buffer less than absolute. I hadn't thought about that. But the only way I might have come close to that one is if FC is a juvenile..I mean, if he's under a certain age. By talking about fuk-ing someone up, you come close to that one too, 'cept I'm an adult and I don't feel any threat. It's better to have me on your side than against you, just trust me. I'll spot you the same. One more thing...do you have kids? If so, you need to think really hard before you act if you feel like fuk-ing someone up, because a sharp lawyer can go thru your life like a buzz-saw if you do something stupid.

FC & I killing each other? I got no animosity toward him, this stuff is like an arcade game to me. The guys I've met from this site so far have all been cool. We get along great, and we agree this site isn't reality. I know I took a cheap shot at FC, and I feel just awful about it...I really do. But I saw a chance to hook him, and I just couldn't resist. Bears are expert fishermen, ya know. Ride safe.

Hapo...what cast? Do you mean FC's ribs? They usually don't cast those. I hope he's getting well. I've only ever had one cast, and that was 20 years ago...punched a guy in the forehead & broke my hand, not a smart move, he was smarter and ducked. Like I said, if you want to fuk someone up, there are unforseen consequences. It's good to think hard about it before you act.

Good try NJSHI*P,, Some morons here may beleieve you,,C'mon..you gotta have Better than that :) Ok "Todd" got-ya again.

Bear take that Fuking fish hook out of your mouth when you type,,you look ridiculous :) :) :)

161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 18 November 1999).]

FC - dude you're barking up the wrong tree again. I have never posted under any other name than my own. Verify with Chase [administrator] that the ip numbers are the same or even similiar before accusing me. I would be willing to bet that no one on this site uses ip addresses anything close to what I use since my ISP's are uncommon/unique. Do this now to avoid further embarresment. You might also do this before sending me emails like you did the last time you didn't like what TURBO posted.

You're right FC, I hate it when that happens. Sometimes when I grab 'em out of the river and chomp 'em down, the hooks get stuck in my mouth. :) And that's not the worst...when you gotta go in the woods, it's hard to find a rabbit to wipe with...sob's are fast!

I'm heading up to the Long Beach Motorcycle Show on Sunday...I'll say hi to the LA Busas for you all. Ride safe fellas.

Todd my boy,,if it's not you,,then whatever,,I'm bored with it anyway,,

NJSht,,common post my DL number on the boards if you think you Got me,,?? "thought so" Punk :)

161 ® Call me 201-906-9196 tough Guy ?

Back