pazzo levers

it ssays to 08, if a sponsor has them for the same price though, that is the route i will go.

I agree the Pazzos work on Gen II. If it is stock and not lowered. On the Brake side set on 3 you can see at lock you have clearance. You can push it past lock a tad a make it touch the fairing but all it does is barely move the fairing (1mm?) and in no way the brake. Same thing for the clutch side. I did have to tweak the mounts a bit but it only took about 15 minutes total time.
As far as how they work and feel. Excellent especially the clutch. Totally changes the way it 'feels' much smoother. :thumbsup:

Busa pics 004.jpg

Busa pics 012.jpg

I got mine from Tim at Pashnit. They fit my 08 just fine with no interference problems. He is a board sponsor and had the best price too. Very quick service even with the custom engraving I wanted.:thumbsup: If it's close to touching you can always rotate the controls a little,up or down, to maximize the clearance. Order them from him. You won't be disappointed. They go on so easy too with only one little screw or bolt on each lever. My 9 year old daughter helped-put mine on. She love to do that kind of stuff like oil changes ect. with me.

I have them in stock in a few colors and lengths,lmk what your looking for,i'll pm you back a price ???

pazzo levers looks like pizza lovers when you're scrolling through the board quickly...
it caught my attention

I agree the Pazzos work on Gen II. If it is stock and not lowered. On the Brake side set on 3 you can see at lock you have clearance. You can push it past lock a tad a make it touch the fairing but all it does is barely move the fairing (1mm?) and in no way the brake. Same thing for the clutch side. I did have to tweak the mounts a bit but it only took about 15 minutes total time.
As far as how they work and feel. Excellent especially the clutch. Totally changes the way it 'feels' much smoother. :thumbsup:

Yep so if you have small hands they fit fine... otherwise they knock.. LOL

Back