Seven prison priors and yet…

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Apparently he murdered an 11 year old girl. So sad that the last person that little girl saw was the beast who tied her to a rock and threw her in a river. Seven prior convictions serious enough to send him to prison and yet…

We as a society must do something about this. How many prison priors should society put up with before permanently keeping these humanimals in prison for life?

Apparently he murdered an 11 year old girl. So sad that the last person that little girl saw was the beast who tied her to a rock and threw her in a river. Seven prior convictions serious enough to send him to prison and yet…

We as a society must do something about this. How many prison priors should society put up with before permanently keeping these humanimals in prison for life?

Hi. I feel that if they have proof with no dought they should put to death ASAP. With no appeal. They took a life they should not have any of there own.

The parents of the child share some of the responsibility here. According to the article parents are divorced/separated and the victim was living with her father who had a 42 year old ex-con with 7 convictions including child enticement living on the property.
This ex-con had been allowed to drive the victim to the school bus stop and sometimes all the way to school so there were multiple occasions where he was alone with her.

Why did the mother allow her daughter, who was about to hit puberty, to live alone with two grown men?
Why did the father allow the ex-con tenant to be alone with his kid?

Yes, the suspect is an animal but the two adults who should have been protecting their daughter knew this.

Exactly....if there's 100% irrefutable proof....death should be the penalty....
Hi. I think it is our baxkground that makes us feel that way. We know you can not fix evil with a lollypop. Just look at the achools. A city close to me wants the National Guard in there high school it is so bad in there. How do we fix that? The USA will fall from with in.

Hi. I think it is our baxkground that makes us feel that way. We know you can not fix evil with a lollypop. Just look at the achools. A city close to me wants the National Guard in there high school it is so bad in there. How do we fix that? The USA will fall from with in.
.......and Canada is right behind you.....

The bad guys all operate with impunity knowing all they will get is jail time.....and here in Canada rarely if ever does anyone get life in prison....

There are murderers of heinous crimes that have been released from prison and are now living amongst us......many have relapsed and have committed more crimes.....

.......and Canada is right behind you.....

The bad guys all operate with impunity knowing all they will get is jail time.....and here in Canada rarely if ever does anyone get life in prison....

There are murderers of heinous crimes that have been released from prison and are now living amongst us......many have relapsed and have committed more crimes.....
Hi. It looka like Canada gave them the lollypop it juat does not work.

Back