Suzuki OEM Hayabusa Jacket by AGV

bpjones

Registered
Anybody got this jacket? What year is it from?
Was $334.95...now $267 at Babbits:

Suzuki Hayabusa Leather Jacket By AGVSPORT at Babbitts Sports Center

AGV Busa Jacket.jpg

Found the same AGV jacket for $196 at New Haven Powersports!

I'm 6'2 230 lbs. ....sizing says a 54 will fit.....what do you guys say?

I'm in way North New Hanmpshire....no shops for trying one on without a 3 hour drive!

54 is going to be a bit large on you.. I am same size and mine is a 50

Thanks for that info...there seems to be differences in sizing charts from store to store.

Here's what I found...I think I'm going with a 52. What's your sleeve length?

sizing.jpg

the sleeve length was not an issue with mine.. gloves filled in nicely (and the jacket has good closures on them).. I can still put on my thin fleece lined jacket under mine.. (these are not the best jackets for the cold as they flow quite a bit of air even with the vents closed)

I have that jacket. I love it.

As soon as my 'expansion' project is over, I'll start wearing it again...:whistle:

I have that jacket. I love it.

As soon as my 'expansion' project is over, I'll start wearing it again...:whistle:

:rofl: 'expansion' project is over... Thats the problem I have with mine, these are great jackets. :thumbsup:

Howdy,
I got my new Hayabusa 2009 model.
Cost me double on the road in my country.Have some fresh pics for yaa
Arun

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

I was completely in love till I saw the rear veiw,lol. I love the gen 2's but absolutely hate the tail of them.
As for the jacket, I'm 6'1,255lbs and I usually wear a 52 if that helps.

Did anyone buy this jacket? If so do you like it? Is it comfortable and does it look cheap? Also has anyone seen a jacket that looks like this but all leather? Thanks

This jackets rocks, gotta make sure you get exactly the right size. Nice armor but could be a bit better on CE spine protection armor.

Hello all, i have a brand new joe rocket busa jacket orange/black in size 3x. I am looking for a trade for the same jacket in size 4x. Anyone willing please let me know. No bull**** i just want an honest person willing to do a trade for sizes.. Brand new still in plastic. The pics are from joe rocket site and do not have all the emblems on the back, just the kanji logo.

1061_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket300.jpg

1059_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket300.jpg

Back