Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"the most powerful, stock streetbike ever" wtf

craigntx

Registered
from a discussion that began about my 10 vs a porsche

Yeah well before you get to happy just know there are other bikes that could leave that bike that you have well just standing still..... This bike would be the BIG brother to yours...

Had a Busa turbo where the driver asked me if my bike was worth a drag. Said sure as it was on a trailer heading home from Gene's my mechanic. I asked "how much are you going to give me to take it off the trailer to find out"... LOL.... He pulled out five bens and so I matched him.

He did not see my cockpit as it is covered. After money was given to my buddy and his girlfriend at the diner. I unhitched her, after taking off the cockpit cover he came over and said ahhh ****, what do you have there. I told him it was a "aaah ****" boost gauge... ROTFLMAO.... He said well this is going to be the best money I have ever lost. I told him does he still want to race and he said I gave you my word.

Well had my gps on, here is what figures came to mind after I started to calibrate his speeds with mine. After 1 mile I was 21 seconds in front and after 3 miles I was 42 seconds and at the 5 mile line I was 1 minute 26 seconds ahead.

My new bike that I bought 2 years ago, well after a few parts here and there, Ohlin suspensions, Carrozzeria wheels, the final figures after we ran her twice on the dyno she averaged... 358 hp Stage 2 Turbo on my ZR-14. It rates to 400 but have not gotten there. There is a stage 3 which will boost me up to and around 500 hp. When I can find the extra $$$$ it takes to stage 3.

As Eric Williams (his bike is at 387 hp @ 20 lbs) has said on the turbo system on his KZ14.. "The power numbers at these low boost levels were quite surprising. At 3lbs of boost, 230hp, at 5lbs of boost 270hp and 151lbs of torque! Insane! It was no fluke, for the same reason the bike makes great power in normally aspirated form, it makes killer power at very low boost levels because it has very high static compression, over 12.5 to 1. This ordinarily is very high for a turbo engine, but for low boost and pump gas it works quite well for the most powerful, stock motored, street bike ever.
:whistle:
The Guns Network LLC ~ Discussion Forums - Unlike bluedogs mussle car...

(though you prolly won't be able to see the link w/o being logged in)

5psi+12.5-1+ any distance at all on pump gas= BIG BOOM.

The gixxers run comparable compression in stock form and you do anything you can to lower the cr immediately...

So sorry...unless it is euro and they are running that sweet 98 octane "pump" fuel....I call b/s.

even then he won't be doing top end runs.

After 1 mile I was 21 seconds in front

He was 21 seconds in front of a turbo busa after a mile. :rofl:

This means he doesn't have any clue what he's talking about. How long does a stock busa take to go a mile from a stop? How long does it take a high powered bike to do a mile? For that matter, how long does it take for a high powered rifle bullet to go a mile?

The point is, if you have a bike that can run a mile in say 15 seconds, for example, it is physically impossible to be 21 seconds ahead of him after you have traveled a mile, even if you could ride the rifle bullet it wouldn't be fast enough. I mean come on, do some math, the busa could still be sitting still at the start line when he passed the finish, and he still wouldn't be 21 seconds ahead. This is why you have to keep your lies believable, otherwise you look really stupid.:rulez:

.....i mean come on, do some math, the busa could still be sitting still at the start line when he passed the finish, and he still wouldn't be 21 seconds ahead. This is why you have to keep your lies believable, otherwise you look really stupid.:rulez:
:)lol

5psi+12.5-1+ any distance at all on pump gas= BIG BOOM.

The gixxers run comparable compression in stock form and you do anything you can to lower the cr immediately...

So sorry...unless it is euro and they are running that sweet 98 octane "pump" fuel....I call b/s.

even then he won't be doing top end runs.

I concur

i know nothing....nothing... (best schultz voice)

To dayum funny, what an azzhat..... Stock to stock he can only come close. We have a member that has exceeded 254 MPH in the standing mile. He can just :moon:

Top Bottom