This Busa on ebay

so is another 100hp with a wet nitrous out of the question? stock motor hold together at 300hp?

Understand that after 30 some years of racing, I never say never...I have seen some pretty off the wall claims backed up at the track... I do not have real numbers for HP to MPH on the bike but if a guy can add 125hp to a stock bike and some taller gearing......

so is another 100hp with a wet nitrous out of the question? stock motor hold together at 300hp?

Understand that after 30 some years of racing, I never say never...I have seen some pretty off the wall claims backed up at the track... I do not have real numbers for HP to MPH on the bike but if a guy can add 125hp to a stock bike and some taller gearing......
I only said far fetched, not impossible..

You gotta remember, dude never said he went 220 mph, just said it is a 220 mph bike.. Don't claim it until you've done it....

I'm gonna go 450 mph tonight.. That is what the numbers will say on the piece of tape that I put on my speedo right behind the "70" mph indicated spot.. !!!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

I'll let you guys know how it feels when I'm done !!!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

so is another 100hp with a wet nitrous out of the question?  stock motor hold together at 300hp?

Understand that after 30 some years of racing, I never say never...I have seen some pretty off the wall claims backed up at the track...  I do not have real numbers for HP to MPH on the bike but if a guy can add 125hp to a stock bike and some taller gearing......
can a stock motor handle 100 shot?....not for long, even less if its not setup right. All depends on setup and amount fo usage. Odds are you will toss a rod.

so is another 100hp with a wet nitrous out of the question?  stock motor hold together at 300hp?

Understand that after 30 some years of racing, I never say never...I have seen some pretty off the wall claims backed up at the track...  I do not have real numbers for HP to MPH on the bike but if a guy can add 125hp to a stock bike and some taller gearing......
I only said far fetched, not impossible..

You gotta remember, dude never said he went 220 mph, just said it is a 220 mph bike.. Don't claim it until you've done it....
two other bikes that claim speeds that their hp could in theory do...

Y2K and dodge tomahawk, just cuz it hasn't been done, doesn't mean its impossible.

I'm gonna go 450 mph tonight.. That is what the numbers will say on the piece of tape that I put on my speedo right behind the "70" mph indicated spot.. !!!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
so tell me exactly how many hp it takes to go 220 on a bike with full fairings...

cool.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
so tell me exactly how many hp it takes to go 220 on a bike with full fairings...
any bike that I know of going that speed had in excess of 350 rwhp. HOWEVER, distance speeds were done on salt (high loss of power due to resistance and slippage) and the others were done in a standing mile (so the power may have been necessary for acceleration not top speed potential)

so in reality dunno.

cool.gif
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
Only As many as you had to use when they clocked you at 220 MPH... Then we will both know..
tounge.gif

prepare for a large rush on "chrome windscreens" .... we can sell them on ebay for anyone that wants 200mph huh?
laugh.gif

Standing mile (Maxton) needs about 400hp to hit 220...

Ok, guys you are arguing over if it could hit 220? He said the speedo reads 185 and the 99-2000 went to 200mph, there is a picture of a 2006 le
jump9.gif

It is a make believe bike, so it could hit a make believe 220 without a problem
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

prepare for a large rush on "chrome windscreens" ....  we can sell them on ebay for anyone that wants 200mph huh?  
laugh.gif

Standing mile (Maxton) needs about 400hp to hit 220...
only if you have the worst setup possible.

260hp should get you to 220 with the riht setup. 2teens are done all day long at maxton with 240hp and a very good rider and setup.

No fairing is a whole different story. Just my experiences.

Back