What polisher is everyone using?

SS4Luck

Registered
Me and a few buddies are gonna pitch in and get a new 2”/3” polisher so we can correct and ceramic coat our bikes. I’m the one that details our cars so I’ve been elected to derail the bikes too lol. I just don’t know which micro polisher is worth spending the ~$150 on so I’m looking for recommendations.

In for the info… I don’t have a micro or smaller machine. I have 6” machine that I use now and while I’ve done a few baggers.., it’s not the most ideal.

Looking for suggestions also. Last winter I was extremely low on funds so after I painted my bike I used a drill adapter which obviously was far from ideal! I got about 25% done and gave up so I still need to polish most of it.

haven’t used it but plan on getting it for the bike. My 6’’ random orbital is too big for the front and rear of the bike

When i got my Busa the paint work was poor, lots of micro scratches and really dull. Looking at the whole bike i realised that i would need a small and a medium size polisher.. a quick look on Amazon and i picked up a Van Haus polished for about £80 and a 3" polishing pad kit for £10 which had the adaptor included, i have a Milwaukie M12 sander polisher which these attach to. They worked a treat and the Van Haus is still going strong after a few years of cutting and polishing the bike, cars and the mates boats.

Back