Harley how fast these things?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Im not a harley guy but it caught my eye.

I know only like 156 horse but it is set up 2 go.

Anybody know how fast?I bet you wouldnt have touch it several yeaRS RACING BUT IM JUST GUESSING

View attachment 1507915

2ez4j2u.jpg

2s9ag7q.jpg

Just a tricked out V-Rod~ Seen one setup at the dealership in Seattle a few months ago~ Looks really nice when done up well.. and definitly a straight shooter~ The Busa will out corner that bike any day of the week... right Revlis? :whistle: I think the V-Rod comes stock with about 120hp... set up proper, I'm sure it will chit and git~

I run across a v-rod last year at the National Bikers Round-up @ KCIR, I was a bit worried at first cause he dialed a 9.30 and mine was a 9.80. He give a good run out of the hole but then he was gone. After the run I asked him what happened-his air shifter ran out of air,LOL.Once again my ever reliable Pingel electric took me though to a 9.838 @139.55.During a local race at our 1/8th mile track, I saw this harley,pretty impressive,low 7.0's

08maybikedrags 004.jpg

08maybikedrags 007.jpg

that fisrt pic is the Vance & Hines pro stock, now that one will haul azz, ive seen it first hand.. 701'S @ ABOUT 189MPH

Well NHRA finally let the Suzuki guys back into racing.. The advantages they gave HD I think were extraordinary and really hurt bike racing.. basically gave HD a blank chalkboard to build what ever they needed to compete and tied Suzukis hands..

The V-Rod Destroyer is a cool machine, but I ain't got that much $$$ for a bike that ain't street legal. Even if it was street legal, I still ain't got the dough.

Well NHRA finally let the Suzuki guys back into racing.. The advantages they gave HD I think were extraordinary and really hurt bike racing.. basically gave HD a blank chalkboard to build what ever they needed to compete and tied Suzukis hands..

And Suzuki kicked butt at Indy-Karen Stoffer ran the first fuel injected suzuki in prostock,good things are coming

I watched the last 2 rounds of qualifying at Indy.. gotta admit the HD' sure run good but I like the sound of the inline 4

Fear Not the Harley Destroyer! I bracket race with them with a piped slamed and streched 2008. The best time that I have seen them turn at my drag strip (Alaska Raceway Park) is 9.59 at 135. my best is 9.51 at 145. I always spot them and run them down. They are however a very nice factory toy.

deags 024.jpg

deags 017.jpg

deags 038.jpg

deags 053.jpg

Yea I got one of thoes too. Great bike. Mine is unrestricked and I have seen 150 on the spedo at around 7200 rpm

deags 001.jpg

With the pro stock bikes, there is absolutely nothing Harley about them..

NHRA did it for the $ca ching$$$ factor. Alot of Harley people spend alot of money and think that they are watching Harleys whop Jap bike a$$. :banghead:The Vance and Hinse V Rod os the biggest joke. You can"t even buy that push rod engine. A real V Rod has double over head cams.???

Back