SoCal Riders - this weekend

mad.gif
damn... all good though...i wanted to see all the other busas..oh well..hit me up for future rides...as sunday for me is lookin kind of grimm..jes for this weekend though..busahaya..looks like saturday well have to rip it up ourselves..ummm if anybody else is down for sat..let us know...so we can plan where to meet up..
smile.gif

I got Sat night off, so if you guys want to go on Sat I'm in for that too. Then maybe Charles and Busahaya can go on Sat. I'd have to leave a little early on Sun anyway to get back for a hockey game. Either way, I'll go Sat or Sun.

Sunday then? What time and where do y'all wanna meet?

--Wag--

Wag,

You should not ask us what time, day, or where to meet if your setting up this ride. Your going to get different responses from everyone. I suggest you set the day, time and place to meet.

If it was up to me, I would meet in front of my house at 8 am. That is best for me. ;)

ROYZGSX

Wag,

You should not ask us what time, day, or where to meet if your setting up this ride.  Your going to get different responses from everyone.  I suggest you set the day, time and place to meet.  

If it was up to me, I would meet in front of my house at 8 am.  That is best for me.  ;)

ROYZGSX
That's just too funny..

Sunday's out for me...gotta work. I'm planning on getting to the base of Little Tujunga ~ 9AM, if anyone's interested.

I have to work Fri night but I'll try to get there Sat. Don't wait for me though.

So whats the word on the Sunday crowd? I'll love to make it for Sat.. But GF is graduating from college. So i have to go....

mad.gif

ok, here's the deal - whoever can make it tomorrow (Saturday, June 11), the meeting place at the start of Little Tujunga Road, just off the Osbourne exit from the I-210. There's a small strip mall at the start of Little Tujunga - we meet there at 9AM.  Please note that there is NO GAS at this meeting spot.

** ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO MEET UP - THROW ME A PM ***

For anyone who can't make it on Saturday, or for anyone who isn't familiar with the roads back here, follow the sequence of maps to do the ride on your own.  From my house in Venice, it's roughly a 300 mile RT.

Be aware that a lot of these roads were damaged in the heavy rains this year - most everything is patched up pretty well, but there's still areas of fresh asphalt, sand, and in some cases running water in the washes across the road.

The following three maps detail the start point:

wide shot:

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118493381 -->

canyon1.jpg

from the meeting point, we'll head up Little Tujunga Road, bearing right onto Sand Canyon Road (1)

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118490883 -->

canyon4.jpg

Sand Canyon crosses the 14, where we can gas up (2) if needed. Continue on Sand Canyon, crossing the 14...

canyon5.jpg

Sand Canyon ends at the Sierra Hwy (3). Turn right for a very short hop on the Sierra Hwy, then make a left onto Vasquez Cyn (4). Vasquez Cyn will end at Bouquet Cyn Road, where you make a right. (5)

canyon6.jpg

You'll be on Bouquet Cyn for a bit. When you start to see the reservoir on the left, be on the lookout for Spunky Cyn Road, where you'll make a left (6)

canyon7.jpg

Continue on Spunky Cyn. You'll enter the town of Green Valley, and the road will end at San Francisquito Road (7) where we turn right.

canyon8.jpg

Back