02 BUSA Upgrades

Smoke_Dog

Registered
Just add two new Mods to my friends 02 Busa! They are the chrome guage frame and the Tank Bolt down mod.

IM000101__Small_.JPG

#4 had two replace the foam weather stripping, with this product (Black Vinyl Foam) from O'reily's auto store! Size is 5/16 x 3/8 x 10 and the part # is 01043.

IM000096__Small_.JPG

Good God!!!  With all that chrome too...remove the OE tank sticker for cryin' out loud!

BTW, where was the weather stripping used?

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 15 2007,12:24) Good God!!! With all that chrome too...remove the OE tank sticker for cryin' out loud!

NOt my bike, so can't remove sticker! The weather stripping around the guage, because you can't use the one around the Original cluster!

(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 14 2007,16:28)
(Over_Easy @ Sep. 15 2007,12:24) Good God!!!  With all that chrome too...remove the OE tank sticker for cryin' out loud!

NOt my bike, so can't remove sticker!  The weather stripping around the guage, because you can't use the one around the Original cluster!
Geez, man! The bike is hot as hell. What's the matter with the guy that he won't remove the sticker? It just there sticking out like...like the mole on that guys face in that Austin Powers movie.

sad.gif

Can you say BLING!!!! Are you blind when you ride it!
beerchug.gif

Back