10-12ga power distribution block

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
I have a 12 row dist. block that you can get at radio shack... The issue is that it looks hideous and wires are going everywhere. I am looking for a box that hides the cable ends or a block that has the nut that tightens down on the wire so you dont have to put an end on the wire. Does anyone know where I can find one?

i would find a radio shack catalogue or i would get ahold of your local electric supplies company. Grainger maybe even.

Just gotta take your time and make it look sexy. Here's mine.
epanel017.jpg

I have a 12 row dist. block that you can get at radio shack... The issue is that it looks hideous and wires are going everywhere. I am looking for a box that hides the cable ends or a block that has the nut that tightens down on the wire so you dont have to put an end on the wire. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Centech AP-1 or AP-2 I have them in stock $55.00 I can build you a relay harness for it also. Kieth 918-446-2245

Automotive Fuse Panels From Centech

Just gotta take your time and make it look sexy. Here's mine.
epanel017.jpg

Nice looking work but there are terminal jumpers available that keep you from having to do the wires like that, I have some for about .35 each, they will make the entire install a little easier and lower profile. Kieth

I do not carry this but Hella makes a busbar that allows the insertion of multiple relays that I have seen used on cars for nitrous systems, I do not have the part # but will look.......Kieth

Thanks keith, but I'm done messing with it now. I just gotta few more things to hook up and that's it.
fat019.jpg

Send me your address I will mail you some jumpers, it will really remove a lot of the wires you have to hook up. Kieth

Give me a call and we can talk about this, it looks great but I have a few things available that will make it easier to work with later.

918-446-2245 or send me your phone and I will call you........

Last edited:
Back