1000----3000 rpm

lightwave

Registered
Hello,i have a -99 busa and i mont on HMF full system,air box mod, k/n, remove pair valve. Now the problem is that the bike dont run good betven 1000 and 3000 rpm.Wonder if anybody can help me

Hello,i have a -99 busa and i mont on HMF full system,air box mod, k/n, remove pair valve. Now the problem is that the bike dont run good betven 1000 and 3000 rpm.Wonder if anybody can help me
Lightwave,
Welcome. Sounds like you need to have the bike tuned your fuel/air mixture may be wrong. If you have a Power Commander, you may have the wrong map or need a custom one. I good tuner can probably help you out.......at least get her run across a dyno.

PICS!

When you say don't run good, what do you mean? If it won't pull smoothly, or bucks and jerks at part throttle then McMustang is right. If it feels like it's running on 2 cylinders, check your vaccum lines from the airbox. Oh yeah, post pics!!

Do you have access to a dyno and a good tuner?
Check all the hoses under the tank, be sure that they're all attached. Check your sparkplugs. If it still won't run, yes you need a power Commander.

Get a PC3 on and take it to a reputed tuner to check out the mapping
wink.gif

Get a PCIII USB and install a map, if it still bucks,etc richen the settings at that rpm range from 0-10 throttle positions till it smooths out...

Get a PC3 on and take it to a reputed tuner to check out the mapping
wink.gif
he has a '99.  So, he needs a PC II, not a III.
I've been told that a pcIIIusb will work on earlier bikes (99,00) and is easier to tune.
you'd have to ask "supa tuna" Johnny Cheese or similar if its easier to tune. It may be. Its compatibility, I believe you are correct. There is a huge dollar difference in the 2 units, at least here, at my stealership. Thats why I mentioned using the II. Cost can be important, especially if yer living on janitor's wage...like me.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Hello again,i have run my bike on a mjp 2000 dyno 175,28 Hp and 153,76Nm on the wheel not bad i think,we try to chanse fuel mix at the lover rpm but it still not run good under 3000 rpm.Can a PCII help me to get off the problems,and where to by on.

take your friends for checking or suzuki service...if yours are not run i can send you... but i dont know i can or not.. because i am in turkey.. and there are some sending and receiving problems from turkey to usa...

Back