2005 repair manual

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Is the OEM Suzuki repair manual the only, or, best one to get. Where is a good place to buy the manual?

Do a search on the board someone has it on their site for down load I think they are all the same from year to year.

Is the OEM Suzuki repair manual the only, or, best one to get. Where is a good place to buy the manual?
Before I new about the free manual download at:

<ul>
[*]Goto the main "Forum" page
[*]Goto "Technical"
[*]Goto "Maintenance and Do It Yourself"
[*]It will probably in the top 5 topics will be "Permanent Shop Manual Posting"
[*]You've Arrived
[/list]

I bought mine off of Ebay and the free manual on this site is almost identical other than, I have about 5-10 pages at the end of my manual which has specific details about my year bike. Nothing Technical.... Download this free one and print it off!

<ul>
[*]I don't know if its the best one, but its the same one my local dealer has.
[*]I've used it to tear down and build back up my Busa.... There hasn't been any information missing so far...
[/list]

Email Riggs Quan (sp :? ) at cholocholo41@yahoo.com

Hayabusa manuals have been $30.00 with amended suppliments.

Upon contact, state year, make, model.

His copies are top shelf.
smile.gif

Next question. Anyone with Haynes manual? There is a Haynes manual available, but only covers up to 2004 and I have a 2005. Is there any difference at all between the 04 and 05? Could I buy the Haynes manual and use it with my 05?

Why would you want the Haynes' type when the manual I mentioned is a pure COPY of American Suzuki's Service Manual?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back