25th Anniversary Edition

PeregrineKeith

Registered
I’m diggin this! Hopefully the parts aren’t VIN locked and we can snag those factory black boomerangs!!
IMG_7481.jpeg

IMG_7480.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

This looks fantastic. If it was available last year I would've pounced, no matter the markup. But now I like my own black-orange too much to ditch her for a redhead.

The red gen3 25th anniversary makes me wonder if the red/black '99 was the original Busa color then, not the gray/black?
I know the '99 copper is popular now, and alot of the '99 test bikes were that color, but it wasn't that popular then.
Anyone remember/know?

The red gen3 25th anniversary makes me wonder if the red/black '99 was the original Busa color then, not the gray/black?
I know the '99 copper is popular now, and alot of the '99 test bikes were that color, but it wasn't that popular then.
Anyone remember/know?
Pretty much all the '99s I saw were the copper ones.....even at bike shows and press releases they were all copper...

I'd say it was the most popular color in '99....

Pretty much all the '99s I saw were the copper ones.....even at bike shows and press releases they were all copper...

I'd say it was the most popular color in '99....
Not where I live, I can't even remember if I ever saw one in person back then. Not then and not now. The color was in my eyes too daring for that time so I bought a red/black one in ‘99. Fortunately, I now have a copper one in my garage, and I'm glad about that.

Back