400 mile ride

OB_VegasDude

Registered
Went for a (400 total miles) ride into utah today. Had above 100 degree temps while in nevada and 40 miles per hour crosswinds and the bike ran great had two zx11's with me and we all had a great time. Went though the gorge, which has very fast curves and had a ball. This is what riding a bike is all about. I wish more of you guys could ride in this part of the country......only saw one police officer and he had someone pulled over so it was speed city all day...................

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 14 August 1999).]

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 14 August 1999).]

Earl, dont feel bad on a previous prebusa ride through the gorge i was doing 100 miles per hour and this , I swear to god, caddy with a 80 year old woman pulled up next to me and i about sh^t. Well i couldnt have that so i bumped it up to 120 and saved all the motorcyle egos in all of north america but it was still pretty amazing. The day i let a 80 year old grandma in a caddy beat me thru the gorge is the day i hang it up. I aint ready to hang it up yet......................

Similar ride last weekend----Had 17 bikes on a ride up through the north georiga mountians. Best ride I ever had. The is a ranch up here that caters to only motorcycles. It is up in the hills and there were over 100 bikes there sunday. I guess there is great riding all over the country if you know where to look for it. A great place called Tootseys way stop is where we all meet. Had the only busa---a lot of Ducatis and R1's though. There was a nut in a new camero ss that left all of us in the twistes---cant' wait to find that guy on a straight road!

Back