A FEW MODS

wichet

Registered
Hi did a few mods over the weekend grills / polished swingarm and chromed out frame covers
wow.gif
. Left off the race exhausts for now  
firedevil.gif
but i think i need to put them back on, it's a bit loud for the UK
sad.gif

what do ya think

FRAME_1.JPG

The frame covers are absolutely mint saves a lot of work not having the frame chromed, also they go on and off in about 10mins.

hi mate bike is looking sweet nice job
beerchug.gif

just a couple of questions really.
how do the frame covers stay on? bit of silly question really just curious, and how much was the shipping cost to get it over to the uk?

(probusa @ Aug. 20 2007,00:58) o yea and could you give me instructions on how to do the swingarm
would be great sorry to be a pain.  
super.gif
I know you didn't direct your question towards me, but I thought I'd be able to help.

OUTSIDE LINK THAT HELPED ME GET STARTED

The outside link I provided was very useful. Not that the H.org links weren't but that one was step-by-step with pics. Only I didn't use any sanders ... I did it all by hand. I didn't use the polishing compounds ... only used Mothers but now prefer Blue Magic. And I didn't have any Seagrams' ... I prefer Pepsi.
smile.gif

Side pics as requested

Frame covers are held on with the seat bolts and on the left side with the rad bottle behind the fairing and with the bottom fairing screw on the right also the tank locks it down aswell. Realy nice fit. If you drop Chromefx an email he will give you a price to get them shipped to the uk, as for the swing arm i bought a spare one then had it sent out for polishing, easy way, i know alot of other have done there own polishing but i just did not have the time.

any more questions please ask.

side1.JPG

Back