A new change to SportVue

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, there is a new banner up on the main page for SportVue that you guys may be interested in. I just finished it so it sounds extremely interesting.. Go there and read the blog about the opportunities.

CAp

Please use the banner on the main page to get there because I track the number of times members click on it.

Quoting from an email I received this evening from SportVue

We've just a launched a new sponsorship program that we'd like to highlight to your folks called the Champion Program. It's an opportunity for 100 leading-edge riders to get sponsorship from us and become more involved with the SportVue program.  Depending on their qualifications, applicants get SportVue products at a discount or for free, get involved with product development and the beta testing of new products and earn credits toward future product purchases. [/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138162611 -->

Cap,
Looked at it, printed the app but the fax number that is says to use doesn't answer....

Wow,here's my chance to get a sponsor for the 4-5 race series and help sponsor here in the NW...WOOOOO HOOOO way to go CAPTAIN and SPORTVUE.......
slider1.gif

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138176561 -->

Installed my SportVue MC2, and even though I cant use it on the road yet, it is a cool little unit. Remember to use the "Green" wire and not the "White" wire on the ECU. If anyone has any questions on the instal, TruWrecks did a nice writeup on the MC1, or drop me a pm & I can post pics of how I did mine. Too bad they arn't running the special price on the unit anymore....Oh, and the data logging "Veypor" would really be cool for you racers...awesome technology, and great customer support.

wait till he puts these Pimp wheels on then he will have to be called Percocet(sp)....
biggrin.gif

Back