A-TECH FLAT OUT and \"NEW BUSA DESIGNS\"

G

KawAbuser
Will the race style airbox be a direct bolt on to the stock bike?
I got the V-1 with remote audio and visual, you told me where to install the visual but how about the audio.
I'm goin to get the Audiocom Pro series unit, is this still the best as far as you are concerned?
What day and time is best to visit you at Daytona?
Thanks for all your help.

Ride Safe, Bob

Turbo....Shhhh........

Roberto, I will be able to say more when I recieve an airbox, but it will resemble the modded boxes of present with out unnecessary holes and some smoothing in the shape for improved air flow, and super strong construction to help withstand No2 use.

c.Dolan you may have A-TECH and Air Tech confused.

A-TECH is from Japan the supreme makers of Carbon Fiber Motorcycle products. :)

Air Tech well they are Air Tech, they for the most part make fiberglass parts for a lot bigger range of bikes inc. Harleys.

A-TECH produces Kawasaki WSB fairings and worlds best carbon fiber product for Japanese Bikes (R1, XX, CBR900, RC51, ZX9,11,12, (+ many more Kawasaki's), TLR, Hayabusa, and what ever the future brings.

---------------------------------------------
Mount the remote audio on a SAENG stem mount, and if you order the large GPS sized mounting pad you will have a nice perch for a cell phone to integrate into the AutoCom system.

Roberto you will be very pleased!

Well some who have contacted me have been noticeing a delay in responce, all to your advantage.

I have been burning the candle late and long, to finish a couple of Busa for Daytona - taking me out of state for several days getting last minute parts sorted, please check out the A-TECH USA booth at Daytona you will see the fruits of my labor.

Those waiting for parts, I appologize the parts are in and here I just have not been here to ship them out. Today I will be here as I have to take a family member to the hospital and I will ship today while waiting.

After spending considerable time on "New Hayabusa Designs" I am happy to offer an update (2/24/00) as follows:

I have a new News about our product.

1.) I decided to make new bodywork for Hayabusa .

Towards the "Suzuka 8 hours World Endurance Championship Race" of this summer in cooperation with Team Adachi.
"Use original light, original tale lamp , Single seat."

Possible name for the new bodystyle KA-1 (thats short for KawAbuser :))

2.) And make bodywork for Rc51.....

3.) And ZX12 bodywork is in production at this present time...(bodies and no bikes???)

4.)About Air box of Hayabusa.......

It is unacceptable to try to make a dual purpose product in two ways as of one for the race track and one for the street in a single design.
Now we are making it only for the race. But we are trying to make it as lowcost as possible.
(original effort was to make an airbox with with removeable mid floor for Street/Race application, this proved very difficult and would have resulted in a part too expensive for my buds at H.org and LaBusa.org)

5.)A-TECH is making a new under rear panel for 4-2-1 exhaust applications - (rear undercowl by rear tire which has a big opening by kickstand when a 4-2-1 is installed on OEM bodystyle).

Cool news!! When will the air box be available and what do I hear about RAM parts being available soon??? And when will you have pictures of your new body work?

Back