A-Tech - looking good !

G

I just spent the weekend installing some of the A-Tech body work on my bike, and the only comment that does it justice is "WOW !" I mean this is really amazing quality of finish and makes the bike look like one mean puppy now.

The bike is not finished yet, waiting on a reply on how the top inner fairing should now be attached and if I am missing some rear light adapter bracket. Once this is sorted out it should only take about 1 hour to finish the installation. For anyone who has ordered the upper front cowl, make sure you have some 6mm dia bolts to fit the headlamp and turn signals before you start.

I'll post pictures on my website soon.

The fixings for the upper cowl were missing, Tanabe-san has confirmed this and has dispatched a new kit for me. The rear light fitting, well it looks like I'm just an idiot when you put a wrench in my hands. Tanabe-san sent some nice pictures of how it is meant to get installed. Have to wait until Saturday now to finish it, but it will be finished !

hey,i just installed a carbon fiber fenderless kit from mike.very nice piece,it was a direct bolt on ,and i am very happy with the fit and finish. thanks mike,

DaZee there is a supplied aluminm bracket for the upper cowl and inner cowling - you should have recieved them with upper cowl.

I will check on the frame cover for you (tailight bracket).

Ray, thank you for your patience and I am very pleased to hear of your satisfaction.

I have an idea for the fenderless kit that I will try to have implemented in future kits.
(the OEM fender has two little holes for the tank prop rod retainers and perhaps a little velcro for the tool kit).
---------------------------------------------
QUESTION to all A-TECH curent customers:

Would you like the fiberglass kit available in colors?

rainman671.. Where did you order the kit from? And may I ask how how it cost..
I am ew to this any help would be great!!!

J.Adams

mojobusa,you can get a fenderless kit from mike (a-tech).you can get it in fiberglass or carbon fiber.carbon fiber kit cost 339.00+shipping e mail mike at hemillard@snet.net see ya

ray

MojoBusa, I would be happy to assist you in your interest with A-TECH USA.

Please contact me at Hemillard@snet.net

I will reply later tonight as I am in the shop finishing two Hayabusa's for Daytona. Fenderless Kits will be available at our booth as well.

Back