Aftermarket Winshields

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
Looking to replace my winshield.

Whay do you ride with, and why. Are you happy with it?

I like to ride all day, and cruise at all speeds. I'm finding that unless I am completly tucked, my neck is killing me after an hour.

Is a double bubble enough, or should I get a sport touring (they look a little lame in the catalogues).
Which work, which look good, have you tried a few? What is you favorite and why?

Got one you want to sell?

Lov'n my new 'busa! I can call it a 'busa now 'cause I own it!
tounge.gif

Cheers

P.S. Check out the Captain's busa fund sticky thread!

I have a ZG sport tour and I really like it. I wanted more wind protection. I like to tour with my Busa so this was most suited for me.

I got the Zero Gravity Double Bubble wind screen and found a huge improvement and am completely satisfied I love it and I can now see my gauges.

I don't think I made it very far with my stock screen.  In fact, I only made it home!  I had already purchased the ZG DB screen after having one on my Kat 750.  Changed it out in the driveway and then hit the road!  It's not as thick as stock, but  gives better visibility and looks much better! Check out the mods forum or do a search for windshields or ZG for more input.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086676565 -->

Power Bronze DB man! Sturdy, does the job for me, I am 6' - 3".

Postal.

cool.gif

PB1.jpg

I ordered a ZG DB smoked screen but got the dark smoke, read BLACK, in a smoke bag instead. After calling the distributor, who blamed ZG for the error, I lay the screen on top of the stock windshield and it looked really good, so I kept it. The black looks a little menacing and it integrates well with the black mirrors, handgrips and bar ends. I can see all the gauges, especially my perpetually blinking turn signal, which I always fail to turn off. The wind is also greatly diminished.

BUT, the ZG quality is nowhere near the stock windscreen. The ZG is thinner and lacks the rounded edging of the stock screen.

Power Bronze DB man! Sturdy, does the job for me, I am 6' - 3".

Postal.

cool.gif
Same here. I currently use the PowerBronze DB also. Luv it!!! I have also had the ZG DB and it was just as good. No major difference in the two except that the PB seems to be a little thicker, but as far as performance goes...I wouldn't pick one over the other. And before you ask. I originally put the ZG on my bike over stock. Some guy on the board was offering the new PowerBronze's for $50, so I ordered one and hung on to it just-in-case. Well, just-in-case reared it's ugly head at Laguna last year. Really didn't cost me anything because the insurance picked up the tab for the damaged ZG. Been riding with the PB for about 7 mos. now and it's great.

Brian

Back