Another day trip

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well here we go again...

I posted up at 4 web sites that I was gonna ride on tuesday, I had 4 riders planning to join me and 1 by 1 they all bailed. ):

But thats ok because I had plenty of time to shoot 185 photo's!
smile.gif

Here's a teaser :

Left home at 6 am arrived at hwy 36 off I-5 at about 7 am Awesome road!

JulyRides2006_046b.jpg

Made it out to a side road I read about on Pashint.com South Fork Mt rd also know as US Forrest Service rd #1

JulyRides2006_064b.jpg

The coast to the west was socked in with fog ( good thing I didnt ride the coast cold & wet ! )

JulyRides2006_083b.jpg

With absolutely no traffic or cops I removed the lid and rolled along at about 25 mph or so stopping every few minutes to take some pics.
smile.gif

JulyRides2006_119b.jpg

The road surface was pretty good but was not real conducive to high speed. Did I mention the views?

JulyRides2006_148b.jpg

Got down to hwy 299 west of Redding and headed back toward the valley. This Trinity river winds it's way through the canyon.

JulyRides2006_178b.jpg

Stopped by Starbux in Weaverville to my mojo workin and it really did! The rdie back took me down hwy 3 to 36 again and the twisties and the ride were ummmm " spirited" Mts to the west on the ride back.

JulyRides2006_184b.jpg

It was  HELLAFUN!!!!   Need I say more?  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

13 hrs 462 miles =
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152797998 -->

JulyRides2006_092b.jpg

What no comments?   ... strange
rock.gif
 u guyz allways have comments ...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152817096 -->

rock.gif

Looks like it was a great ride.. I'm jealous as I haven't had the opportunity to take an extended ride like that. Only have one day off (and I'm counting it as a day off because I don't go to the office, and any work I'm doing from home) and my rides have been short jaunts so I can be sure to spend some time with my 3 year old. I'm going to have to teach her to help me out with the maintenance on the bike so I at least can keep my hands on it while we're hanging out. Anyway, thanks for the pics.

Back