Another KIA from a drunk...

chowda633

Registered
Happened right here in my home town the other day. Another MC rider killed because of a drunk driver. Unreal... We have enough to watch out for out there!

COVENTRY, R.I. - A 35-year-old woman was killed early Sunday morning when the motorcycle on which she was a passenger collided with an SUV on Flat River Road. The male driver of the motorcycle was injured.

Police said Sunday afternoon that they were withholding the identify of the victims pending notification of family members.

The driver of the SUV, Alecia Keegan, 40, of North Kingstown, was charged with several "alcohol-related offenses," said Sgt. Gary Miller, as a result of a Coventry police investigation into the crash.

Miller released few details of the crash, other than to say it took place about 1:30 a.m. near Stone Mountain Lane, when Keegan's vehicle struck the motorcycle driven by a 40-year-old man, who was treated at Rhode Island Hospital for "non-life-threatening injuries."

Keegan was released on $15,000 bail with surety after a bail hearing at Coventry Police Headquarters.

$15000 bail for murder, makes no sense at all.....she should be rotting in the hole with the rest of the dregs, with nothing to think about but the decisions that got her there and the life she took due to a night of frivolity..RIP

yea, makes no sense to have bail so low for a murder. i do wonder why they were riding at 1:30am anyways, i'll never do that because thats when drunk drivers are out.

Back