any 6's reach 200??

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
any one ever hear of a 600 reaching the 200 mph speed? turbo, bored, nitrous, whatever? ANY 6's hit 200? buddy want's to know

FOR SURE!

I don't have any direct links but I know it has been done. Sport Rider tested one to 193 MPH a while back NOT STOCK of course. You might want to ask some of the BONEVILLE guys in the TOP SPEED section, they would know bike/owner of the records.

But I am sure someone has been over 200 MPH with a 600cc bike!

I noticed on the trailer for the motoGP (http://www.fastermovie.com) movie they were talking about those bikes running extremely close to 200 mph... and those are 500cc bikes.
Hard to beleive a 600 could come close to 200... imagine how much it would cost to get a 600 to 200.... Much cheaper to just choose a faster bike to begin with...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084034495 -->

A few years ago a Japanese rider at Hockenhiem,during a GP hit 200 almost every lap.
On a 500cc GP bike..works Honda..S. Ito i think---cooki'n with gas 2 stroke....
I know you were talkin' about a 600cc four stroke...DUNNO! Then last years MotoGP ..Ducati went over 200 also...v-four... 200 is another level..for us street bikers except N.E. you da Man dude...including Lee Shierts 250 run--at Maxton
on Yancey's turbo..Major WOW.
tounge.gif

Guys,

Its 2004 and the Honda's, Ducati's, Suzuki's, hell even Kenny Roberts Proton broke 200 mph in the preseason testing. Top speed was over 215 - and there were a handfull of bikes running 210+. Also - MotoGP is now 1000cc four strokes instead of 500cc two strokes.

Kent

ya, motogp... I was meaning modded street bikes. you'd think a turbo and gearing or something would do it. I wouldn't want to hit 200 on anything LESS than a heavey busa type bike IMHO

Back