Any & All Riders Near Burlington/Greensboro/Raleigh Area

ORGBUSA08

Registered
Hey guys just putting this out for you that i am new to this page and looking to get together with other motorcycle and busa fans.!! i live in the Burlington/Graham Area hit me up @ SALEENTROOPER08@yahoo.com i have a Blackberry so i can check it all the time .

just Looking to get to know more Bike Riders ......

THANKS GUYS !!

P.s i HAve a 08 Orange BuSA Doing the Mods Right Now :laugh:

2008 Hayabusa 112.jpg

Welcome. Beautiful bike. Lots of good people here. I'm close by. We'll hook up. Merry Christmas!

Sweet bike. I have family in Cary (near Raleigh) I'll let you know when I visit
Posted via Mobile Device

SWEET GUYS HIT ME UP .... IM AM DOING SOME MODS TO MY BIKE RIGHT NOW LIKE 1" RISER (LOWING FRONT 1 INCH) LOWING REAR 2" ,+2 REAR -1 FRONT SPEEDO HEALER , HID'S HIGH /LOW BEAM , CUSTOM WRAP ON BIKE, SMOKED DOUBLE BUBBLE ,NEW MUZZY M10 FULL EXHAUST ,CUSTOM SEATS & BMC RACE FILTER :cheerleader: YEAH !!

Hey I work out of Raleigh, There is a few of us in the area. We post our GTG (get to together) under this section so keep an eye out for us. Nice bike thanks Ash

man, your not far from me at all. I'm just the other side of Reidsville. we'll have to get up sometime and ride. I going to to pick my new bike up sat. I will be glad too, been on my brother's gixxer for a while, kinda cramped. anyway as soon as it warms up, I'll be looking for excuses to get this bike broke in. Brian:welcome:

Back