Anyone ever deal with SportVue?

HotRod104

Donating Member
Registered
I remember seeing that a few members have a SportVue and raved about their customer support. I recently acquired an MC1 off of eBay and it was just a few little connectors short of complete(posi-tap connectors) So I have been trying for almost a week now to order an Install Kit that they have on their website. The kicker is that you cannot order from the website, and when you call their direct number and go through the options it sends you to voice mail hell and I still have not heard anything from them. So far I am very dissapointed in their lack of support, even the emails that I have sent get an auto-response "we have received your support request, we will get back to you in less than 24 hours".. well by my calendar 6 days is more than 24 hours. Ok Ill take my meds and take a nap now.
rant.gif

i have ordered extras from them twice once on line. once by phone, no problems, they even sent the second part free including shipping.

Not a problem with them. I called numerous times and email always answered in 12 hours or less.

I need an MSU Install Kit... the Posi-Tap Connectors & the Speed Sensor Brackets...minor stuff, but frusterating not to be able to have access to.

I finally got a call back around 3:30 PM today EDT..the guy I spoke with was a tech, and he advised me that they no longer take orders directly from their website.. He told me to email the orders people and then wait for them to get back to me so I can then do a transaction via the phone. I just hope this is worth it.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 06 2007,15:29) Not a problem with them. I called numerous times and email always answered in 12 hours or less.
Hey Vic Im really surprised that you have gotten to them as I live in the Seattle area and I cant get ahold of them emails/phone calls to no avail I have even went to the Eastlake address no luck there
mad.gif
I have the MC2 and my HMD went on the fritz after riding in the rain....Heck this is Seattle where it rains, you would think this product would be weatherproof....If anyone has a different # Please post up..
rant.gif

(HotRod104 @ Jun. 06 2007,19:21) I need an MSU Install Kit... the Posi-Tap Connectors & the Speed Sensor Brackets...minor stuff, but frusterating not to be able to have access to.

I finally got a call back around 3:30 PM today EDT..the guy I spoke with was a tech, and he advised me that they no longer take orders directly from their website.. He told me to email the orders people and then wait for them to get back to me so I can then do a transaction via the phone. I just hope this is worth it.
Hey - I have the extra stuff from my install - maybe I have what you need?

PM Sent..
MCM

If you have Yahoo! mail try checking your bulk (or whatever is the equivalant for your email server).

Back