Anyone know who had the Busa painted...

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
I am thinking of having my Road King painted like a P-51 Mustang with nose art.

I saw the great paint job on the Busa but cannot remember who had it done.

Thanks,

Lazerblade.

Don't worry, still have my Busa and she is in the basement with me now.

That would look good...
smile.gif

Yeah, those are nice...I agree, that second one looks best...

That guy in the first one looks like his feet just barely touch the ground! I'd be terrified of dropping it after spending $ on custom paint!

Those paint jobs are pretty cool... Does anyone know who those bike belong to and who did the paint work. The painter gave them a real look of blown oil, very realistic. The only draw back to that look is that it makes the bike look dirty all the time.

beerchug.gif

I think the second one belongs to one of Lobusa's friends. You might could hit her up and see for sure. I think she posted that pic in another thread some time back.

Thanks, and yes, I did post this subject twice. Sorry. I got stuck in this forum last night and then locked out. I didn't think this post stuck.

No one died.

Paul

Man that guy in the first picture must be about four foot tall. I mean tip toeing and all. Shoot I could sit on top of the tank and still put my feet flat...lmao.

BulletTrain, I laughed when I saw your post. I was a bit embarressed but still I had looked so stupid. I can laugh at my self and you are just fine. I was never mad, LOL, just a red face.

Paul

Well this is the new owner of this one.....and he's here in Las Vegas.

DSC00701 (Medium).JPG

DSC00705 (Medium).JPG

2nd one.

This is my favorite.

And I can see the fighter planes
And I can see the fighter planes
Across the mud huts as the children sleep
Through the alleys of a quiet city street
Up the staircase to the first floor
We turn the key and slowly unlock the door

U2

Back