Are there any places in the US that sell Bagster?

JPunisher

Registered
Last place I heard that sold bagster tank covers was rideaddict.com but there website has been down for months. Anyone know of US sellers? I know that Ebay sells them but the wait time is crazy.

Thanks,

JPunisher

i didn't have any luck finding anyone in the US but ended up having a great transaction with Abasport UK through Ebay...they responded immediately and i don't remember exactly how long it took but it was faster than i expected and they provided excellent communication during each step also :beerchug:

Abasport homepage

semi,

Thanks for the info. I took a look at their site and they have Bagster bags but it seems that the actual tank covers are not original Bagster (Looking at 08 Hayabusa). The graphics are different and don't line up. It also does not have the Hayabusa embroidery on the side. The link to the product is below.

GSX 1300 R HAYABUSA 2008-2013 1567

Did you get an original Bagster bag? Did you have to pay some crazy exchange tax?

Thanks,

JPunisher

yes, i received an original Bagster Newsign bag that looks exactly like the one in the pic click here...i didn't have to pay any exchange tax (just the conversion from GBP to USD) and it is in fact actually cheaper than shown on the website since we don't have to pay the VAT tax (this shows up once you go into ordering and change the destination country)...once they added shipping, it came back to just over the original price listed on the website

70 GPB -12 GBP (VAT tax) +15 GBP (shipping)= 73 GBP
73 X 0.6190 (currency conversion rate at that time)= $117.93 USD

i have no idea why they are only showing those tank covers, i would just send him an e-mail and ask
Customer Service Email: bagluxshows@talktalk.net

looks like your price would be approximately $200 US dollars +/- a couple bucks

Back