ASV Levers

pulk

Registered
I had my eyes on the Pazzos but needed something fast since I broke my clutch side. Here are my ASV levers. I only took a picture of the clutch side but I did buy a set. The red(ish) adjuster wheel matches the red(ish) stripes on the orange/black 08 fairly well. I wanted to try the "shorties" out and I must say that they feel very sweet. I don't know how exactly to explain it, they just feel better. It seems easier to quickly grab and activate these shorties and the action on them doesn't feel "cheap" like the stock ones.

The two little wires you see coming out from underneath the grip are for my grip heaters.

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

I had my eyes on the Pazzos but needed something fast since I broke my clutch side.  Here are my ASV levers.  I only took a picture of the clutch side but I did buy a set.  The red(ish) adjuster wheel matches the red(ish) stripes on the orange/black 08 fairly well.  I wanted to try the "shorties" out and I must say that they feel very sweet.  I don't know how exactly to explain it, they just feel better. It seems easier to quickly grab and activate these shorties and the action on them doesn't feel "cheap" like the stock ones.  

The two little wires you see coming out from underneath the grip are for my grip heaters.

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG
looks great!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back