Atlanta GA.

SHODA

Registered
Well gang i'm in Atlanta.Going to check out the local shops and track situation while i'm here,if anyone is local here let me know.Leaving on friday,just give me a yell.

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077682659 -->

You're only here until Friday? That figures I have to work until Monday.
sad.gif
O'well maybe next time.

Dude, you should have given some sort of heads up that you were comin' in! I'm workin', too...
sad.gif

Thanks Oracle,sorry guys did'nt know i would have any free time until i got here.Still looking at the local shops and got a schedule for track days and stuff for the year.Would have been nice to meet you guys.

Drove up to Roswell today,they have a great Suzuki/Honda dealer there.Prices are about the same as back home though.

Drove up to Roswell today,they have a great Suzuki/Honda dealer there.Prices are about the same as back home though.
Not a bad Dealer but don't let them work on your bike.
mad.gif
I might buy some thing else from them but they will never touch anything of mine again.
1) cam chain on wrong when they did the recall on it. They fixed it but then the cam broke.
2) messed up a new fairing when they fixed my bike after I wrecked. Told me they would replace it but tried to have it fixed instead. Got the new one after all though.
3) put the wrong front tire on the bike. Not only to big but only rated for 120. Found out going fast.

Lets just say I may have over sped the tire a little. I started smelling burning plastic and just as I started to slow down the bars started to shake. It only lasted a few seconds and then all was fine. I got to work and found melted plastic all over my fairings. It was a very long and slow ride home that night.

Back