Avitar Title

flyboy

Registered
Need help with avatar...how do I take the "new recruit" off and add my own title?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075894799 -->

Sorry Man, The Avatar Title's are sort of an earned thing.  It will go through several incarnations at different post numbers.  New Recruit till 100 I think, then you'll get a different title, then at around 2500 posts you can change it to whatever you want...  It's not a reflection of riding ability or experiance or anything else, it's just the way the board works.

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075898680 -->

maybe if we new exactly the hierarchy maybe we would post more frequently to go up the ranks:cool:
Always good to post as long as you have info. Otherwise we will be calling you a Post Whore.

We do have a place for useless info, although sometimes seems even good info. comes out of it.

Keep the post Whoring to here...
biggrin.gif

maybe if we new exactly the hierarchy maybe we would post more frequently to go up the ranks:cool:
I believe the changes are at:
But I cannot really remember... There was a thread around here somewheres...

100 Rookie
250 Seasoned pilot
500 Proffesional Pilot
1000 Top Gun
1500 Hayabusa Master
2000 Hayabusa Legend
2500 Hayabusa Immortal.... Freedom of choice

Don't quote me on the numbers, something doesn't seem quite right but the titles are pretty accurate I think.

Of course there is the post whoring thread if you just want to get your numbers up... or you could try begging, might help... Prolly not though. Just keep in mind that the numbers and titles mean bobo! No one takes them to really mean anything until you can pop your own in there anyway, and then it's just for fun...

Back