Babe & Bike

spotrot

Registered
Greetings from the Keys.

It might seem like a tease to those who are snowed or iced in, but this is intended as a reminder of the gorgeous riding coming soon in the New Year.

OK, this is just cruel: Weather report: High’s have been around 80 and mostly sunny for the past week and the week to come.

The adornment is my wife’s friend visiting from Slovakia. She’s a 29 year-old MBA, speaks four languages, is very fun loving and wants to move to the US. Brigit has a preference for guys in uniform, with hard bodies and jobs. My wife is secure in the knowledge that my Burger King uniform didn’t do the trick.

B&Bike.JPG

BonBike.JPG

:rulez: somewhere in there it must say its not ok to show us such things when we're snowed in. :moon:

we all have bikes tha's why we are here, but you forgot the most inportant thin do you have a "hard body and job" :poke: :rofl:

oh I have both....... Job covered USAF that's where the uniform comes in. I'm sure you can figure out the the hard body. :laugh:

I guess the keys are a pretty good place to beat the winter cold but I wouldn't wanna be there during the huricane season. :beerchug: Enjoy the nice weather :thumbsup:

No snow hear! Perfect weather conditions for a blast through the gap! Too bad I had a slight low side a last month, so I have to let my hand and wallet heal before I can ride. Oh, here's my uniform:laugh:

Cycles 383 (Small).jpg

Back