BACHARLES

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
OK, for the second time in a few weeks I am worried about Brian. This time, his town, Lake Charles, LA, took a direct hit from Rita. I know Brian has the sense to get out of harms way, but there may not have been much he could do to protect his home and belongings. Also, I think a lot oif his family lives in the area as well.

Take care man and give us a shout when you can.

G

I've been wondering also. I got a PM from him about a week ago and he said he had some drama going on in his life in addition to dealing with the storms, so hopefully he's getting it all worked out.

I talked to Brian on friday and he was in Houston with his family waiting out the storm. He said he would call me back once he returned to Lake Charles to let me know how his house faired... He wasn't even considering returning until today...

Hope all is well for him out there.... Prayers to my buddy that all his lifelong belongings weren't blown away......

Whew! I was worried about him too.
Anyone hear from Jester? I mailed him last night but no response yet.

If any of our Busa Brethren (or sisters) need help after the storms, speak up. I'm here for you in whatever way I can help: financial, moral, you name it.

lurk.gif

PandaNin
Rookie

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:2.63

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of our Busa Brethren (or sisters) need help after the storms, speak up. I'm here for you in whatever way I can help: financial, moral, you name it.
[/QUOTE]

+1
afro.gif

PandaNin
Rookie

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:2.63

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of our Busa Brethren (or sisters) need help after the storms, speak up.  I'm here for you in whatever way I can help: financial, moral, you name it.

+1  
afro.gif
[/QUOTE]
+2 Ya hurd mah!

I'm sure he'll check in soon enough...I heard from him just before Rita hit...I'm sure everyone's life has been turned upside down in that region of the U.S. I just can't imagine
sad.gif

Hoping our fellow members down there are okay...

Back