Bagster Tank Bag

Try RideAddict.com in Los Angeles, not a product we carry, but I'm a huge fan.

Img_0240-450.jpg

DSC09296.jpg

DSC09296.jpg

Img_0240-450.jpg

Thanks for the feed back guys, Now I have to ask whats the best bag to use if I wanna use a GPS.

Thanks again

That thing looks like it's pretty poor quality compared to a real bagster. The material looks thin and the fact that it's stretched over a tank and still wrinkled makes it far less appealing...

Save and get a real one, they rock. If you do some googling, they can be found.

How could you possible even begin to tell from the pictures? Do you know what a bagster even looks like on a tank before it is warmed up and flattens out? Looks a lot like that... The close up pics look exactly like my black bagster. Just sayin'

How could you possible even begin to tell from the pictures? Do you know what a bagster even looks like on a tank before it is warmed up and flattens out? Looks a lot like that... The close up pics look exactly like my black bagster. Just sayin'

Why would I post something like that without first hand knowledge? Do you just feel like calling me an idiot or something? Take a good hard look at the closeup of the material around the metal clips and then look at your bagster. The vinyl on the bagster is at least twice as thick as the knockoff. The front plastic bag clips are thin and look like they would snap off at the first indication of pressure plus, they don't even close like a bagster. My bagster was shipped folded in a few different directions and never looked like that.

That being said, if I had never seen a bagster first hand before buying one, I probably would have tried the ebay version to save money. It doesn't look terrible but it is definitely not up to snuff with a bagster. That's what I was getting at.

Why would I post something like that without first hand knowledge? Do you just feel like calling me an idiot or something? Take a good hard look at the closeup of the material around the metal clips and then look at your bagster. The vinyl on the bagster is at least twice as thick as the knockoff. The front plastic bag clips are thin and look like they would snap off at the first indication of pressure plus, they don't even close like a bagster. My bagster was shipped folded in a few different directions and never looked like that.

That being said, if I had never seen a bagster first hand before buying one, I probably would have tried the ebay version to save money. It doesn't look terrible but it is definitely not up to snuff with a bagster. That's what I was getting at.

Man someone is touchy. No wasn't calling you an idiot, but its not possible to tell from the pictures. Yes the clips in the front dont look all that great, that I agree with. I was going on the material which cannot be measured well by photo. I will be buying one sometime so I will be able to give a comparison of the two.

Make up your mind:whistle:

Not once have I changed it if you actually read what I wrote.

Either way I can see that your just stirring the pot and therefore no further replying should be neccessary.

Yep, that's me.:stirpot:

However, I'm not the one poo pooing it in one statement then saying had I not seen it(Bagster)first I would have tried it(Ebay bag)

So do you have any first hand experience with the "knock off"?

Back