Best places to ride in your area.

Shean

Registered
hey guys just was wondering what are some of the best places to ride in your area. Reason I asked is because in 09 I plan to do some serious riding and I would like to see some things do any of you guys have any ideas.

:welcome: lake shore drive at night down town Chicago at 2:30am with shorty exhausts ECHO off the buildings I will tape it this year and post it. any run to DeKalb, along the lake front any direction... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Pretty much anywhere in Cali.. Up north you have incredible scenery with the parks, mountains and beaches. In central Cali you have the desert and mountains and a short twisty ride to the beaches. In So Cal you have lots of twisties, mountains and more beaches.. Did I mention beaches ??? Yeah, some INCREDIBLE scenery at the beaches if you catch my drift... :drool: Hard to beat any of it... :thumbsup: :beerchug:

There are plenty of them in California. The best one I rode on was a trip to So Cal from Nor Cal using HWY 1. Gonna do this again soon.

Come out West and have over 1000 miles of this. Raydog

P1000626.jpg

:welcome: lake shore drive at night down town Chicago at 2:30am with shorty exhausts ECHO off the buildings I will tape it this year and post it. any run to DeKalb, along the lake front any direction... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Got to go with ya one of these days when it gets reasonable out, or with CR for that matter :)

Guess depends on the scenery you looking for Key Biscayne FL in the hot summers is where I am at. Girls are in thongs an strings bikini's on the beach and btw they love Busa's. The pics I am keeping to myself.:mwink:

If you make it out west.........

169190599-L.jpg

169182666-L.jpg

0801UkiahSumpter092.jpg

mjnlolo.jpg

08ride66.jpg

08ride52.jpg

08Ride002.jpg

Give me a yell. I'll point you in the right direction. Then I'll show you where to go to replace your fried skins..:laugh:

Last edited:
Back