Best way to pick up front end, turbo1300?

OB_Bob

Registered
1st snow today, time to get my baby off the floor. I have the Micron stand for the rear, but do not have a Pit Bull or the like for the front.
turbo1300--what do you recommend and how much? Its time to order since no one made a serious offer for my Busa at $8600!!! I'll keep her.
I considered purchasing the centerstand for winter use only
Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob (edited 16 December 1999).]

I went with the pit bull (under the fork lift), have no problems getting it up alone (no jokes here please). They have quality products and service that is second to none.

I would recommend the pit bull front stand with the converter package so you will be able to turn the forks once you lift it up. Retail price is $195 and my members cost is $133. Email me so we can talk.

Talked to the Pit Bull reps at the San Mateo motorcycle show and they showed me how to use their front stand with the center pin pick up poll,you have to use their #5 pin for the poll pickup arm and place the arm and pin under the front plastic between the front fender and nose piece while resting the other section of the stand on the front fender,you will need a rubber mat or some kind of protection for your front fender to keep it from getting scratched,now lift the front end up while sliding the other section under the bike and lock both units in place.Make sure you have a back stand on your bike when using this model of the front stand.Hope this helps.

Back