Big Props to Postal

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Much thanks to Tom for hooking up my wife's 600. He spent his Saturday doing her fairing screens, feeding us an delicious lunch, and leading us a nice ride and shortcut home. A darn good day hanging out with a super generous man and his lovely family. Thanks again Tom!!!!

Pair3.jpg

Awesome. Sounds like a really nice day.

Another story of overflowing generosity that comes from this board.
thumbs-up.gif

I'm lovin' those bikes, too.
smile.gif

That's what this board is/should be all about. Everyone helping each other out.
cool.gif

Thanks Postal
beerchug.gif

Does not surprises me at all! More proof that this is a great place.

Much thanks to Tom for hooking up my wife's 600. He spent his Saturday doing her fairing screens, feeding us an delicious lunch, and leading us a nice ride and shortcut home. A darn good day hanging out with a super generous man and his lovely family. Thanks again Tom!!!!
DJ; it was my pleasure! You and Jolie are great folks to hang out with too, great friends as well! hope you all made it home on time. If I weren't going to the Redskins game today I would be out riding right now. It 80 degrees here today.

Take care!

Tom.

postal hooked me up 2. Put in his time for me in painting my pipes I bought from him. Packaging was incredible lol... thanks again bud. i posted pics in the modifications/appearance/blacked out pipes thread!

Those are some nice looking bikes. Man it must be a lot more fun when the wife is riding right next to you, at least when you are not ringing out the throttle.
biggrin.gif

Back