BIG SHOUT OUT TO HPC

robbzbusa

Registered
ive been in talks with greg about a custom map...well for those who dont know i lost my job a couple weeks ago and money has been tight...well my man greg hooked me up with a map for my bike that works so nicely that im thinkin about sleepin in the garage with it..did the small airbox mod along with the other mods i have and since i did the box mod its been so sluggish around 4500 rpms..and for those who have done this mod know that you loose low end...well its back and i could tell just by starting the bike what a difference..didnt even need to use the choke...purrs so beautifuly...know havnt had it dynoed but i trust greg he deffinetly knows what he is doing...took it for a ride this evening got out the neighborhood cracked the throttle and BAMMMMMMM triple digits...couldnt be happier with how it rides...soon as i get back to workin gonna have him dyno just to see the #s...very courious what they are...again BIG THANKS to you GREG..
beerchug.gif
super.gif
..i feel like this guy here
race.gif

That is a map made for your exact set-up tuned over (5) different Hayabusa's with the same set-up as you. Its a rock solid baseline not absolute but I know for fact it has you covered. Keep it to yourself and when you get on your feet.....stop by.
super.gif

ohh i sure will...thanks again sir...i love it..youll be hearin from me...your the best ive found...been around the va area and delt with some of the people out there when i had my gixxer no one can compare...and they love to rip people off out there...ANYONE WHO LIVES IN AREA OR NEEDS TO TRAVEL YOUD BE A SHMUCK IF YOU DIDNT LOOK GREG UP...trust me the folks in va want to charge an arm and a leg to do what he does...
beerchug.gif

Back