Bike feels faster on some days than others

–0——0–

Registered
Anyone ever get the feeling that their bike feels different some days? Today I was riding and it felt like a rocket other days it feels like it needs some help. I always get my fuel at the same location…. Maybe it just me idk ‍♂️

watching music video GIF by Samm Henshaw

This^
Mr.Electric needs to research internal combustion engine characteristics.
lol
No change in ambient or elevation. I’ve ridden at altitude and the power difference is noticeable. I’m taking some of the same routes back to back on different days and I can say sometimes the bike “feels” different. Could be all mental. On a side note, there is no change in performance at high elevation within my truck

No change in ambient or elevation. I’ve ridden at altitude and the power difference is noticeable. I’m taking some of the same routes back to back on different days and I can say sometimes the bike “feels” different. Could be all mental. On a side note, there is no change in performance at high elevation within my truck

lol
It was a joke, as I have honestly experienced the same with all my bikes, and there's too many variables to say.
I really think it could be fuel more than anything, nothing dramatic, but who knows what's stirring around in the tanks at the stations, and how consistent the octane is each delivery, and each time it mixes into the gas station tanks.
I know it's not 'lets fill up with 110 octane and gain 10hp' either, but I've had bikes that liked 87 octane more than 93, and vice versa, not dramatic, but noticeable, so maybe it's the fuel.

Back