Bike tune

karnage

Registered
I talked with the guy at 2wheeldynotune and he knows his stuff.He has factory software to reprogram most suzuki GSXR series bikes.He can do anything from a $150 tune on the dyno with some basic ecu changes all the way up to $1000 tune.He can do the air shifter mod without the ignition module needed etc.I also found a mainly busa shop in Lakewood called premium custom cycles.Looks to do nice work and I hear good stuff about them.He is having a dyno day at that shop in a couple weeks with a bbq and get together etc.He says he does a lot of busa tunes so I think I going that route.I will pick up a PC3 to make it better according to him.

I found a good used PC3 for a good price on ebay but I may go the route by boost by smith.Decisions decisions.???

Nels at 2wheeldynotune has an editor and one specifically for suzuki.I think he called it a tec nic or something.he says to have the PC because of the easy plug and play for editing.

You want to get your bike tuned not someone else's map. Ecu editing does way more than a pc3.

Thats why I am asking.I want to do it right the first time.He says there is a lot to unleach in the stock ecu that will make it perform nicely.

Thats why I am asking.I want to do it right the first time.He says there is a lot to unleach in the stock ecu that will make it perform nicely.

same answer as previously posted: ECU EDITOR :thumbsup: or you can drive down to have Johnnycheese work his magic on your bike

So who has used the ecu editor and how much time did it take??I still should have it tuned on a dyno right??Also what do I get when I buy this editor??

in case you missed this STICKY: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...ing-08-ecu-editing-software-gen-ii-busas.html

a recent satisifed customer/user: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/153043-amazing-ecu-editor.html

The ECU Editor is a software program, you will need to buy or build an interface harness (see pic below). Post #3 above by sixpack is a good place to start.
ECU Tuning locations/tuners here: http://www.batchgeo.com/map/?i=610dcd0c391f5115202f094fb87ef7e3

gen%202%20flasher.JPG

Can I just download the software onto my laptop and do this myself??Are there any parameters that are the norm to use to start out with??I buy the harness from boost by smith then download the software for free??Can I use the PC3 as well as a way to reflash??

Can I just download the software onto my laptop and do this myself??Are there any parameters that are the norm to use to start out with??I buy the harness from boost by smith then download the software for free??Can I use the PC3 as well as a way to reflash??
No you still need a dyno tune, and somebody who knows how to use ECU Editor as well. The editor is way better, but shops that use if are few and far between. Everybody uses the pc3, much easier to find a shop. You could do the pc3 for your engine tune and get the editor to change things like top speed restriction, reduced timing in the lower gears, set up a quickshifter etc. All depends what you want :laugh:

Back