Buccaneers tix?

dudewizr

Registered
I'm gonna be in town (Tampa) on the weekend of Oct 15. and was wondering if any of you local folks have a good line on some Bucs. vs. Bengals tickets?  I've done the ebay thing a few times and even with reasonable prices, afterwards I always run into someone that says they could have got me a better deal.  So I thought I'd check around on here first. Thanks.

<!--EDIT|dudewizr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155831498 -->

I live in the area, if i hear of anything i'll let ya know.

Steven
Whutz'up Steven...you plan on riding this weekend/Sunday?

Dudez...between all the family and friends I know who go to the games it seems like there is always a free ticket available come gameday and that's how I usually go about getting into the games. Gotta love FREE tickets. Spare tickets not used are sold cheap especially on the south side of the stadium where all the club people park who tend to have numerous tickets for business reasons and don't attend all the games.

As a former Bungals fan who lived in Louisville for quite some time, I'll tell you that you are very likely to get a decent ticket at a reasonable price just prior to kickoff...so many people purchase tickets for re-sale. Anytime I wanted to go and didn't have a FREEBIE ticket, I would buy a ticket or two below face value.

Also, as an option, many people buy cheap nose bleeder seats just to get in and spend a lot of their time behind the endzones drinking beer while being close to the bathrooms watching the game on the field and on the big screens.

You just looking for 1 ticket?

Back