busa owner front?

G

That pic is really dated and may have been before he bought his Busa? I've seen a lot of other pics of him with his modded Busa since that was taken.

That is a pic of Don and yes he does have a Busa.I know because I swapped Fairings with him.He had a Black and I had the Copper.He drove from Tennesse and It took me about 2 hours to the complete swap.We also rode together at Biketoberfest.But he does have a round head.Hehe

Clay, Don has a busa. The photos could be old ones, why in the hell could you care anyway.

Is this the beginning of the Big Brother syndrome, The pictures in the front end of the site are of Don's bike before he traded bodywork for the Copper. His bike was black and then he went to Florida to trade plastic.

Maybe you can investigate the "Dirty" in "Dirty Pete". Could be an interesting story, a lot more interesting than the Road Dog expose'.

Has it been raining in L.A. this week, sounds like cabin fever. Put on the rain gear and ride man.

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 29 November 1999).]

THIS IS NOT DUCMANIC THIS IS CLAY

Well you all have done a wonderful job of standing up for your bro. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for some other fronters! Nice work guys.

I have to say that picture is fishy! Is that HIS bus?

IM JUST GLAD TO HEAR SOMBODY BESIDES ME CHANGED FROM BLACK TO COPPER. not everybody seems to think this was a good move but I LIKE IT !!!!......so screw em !!!!

Come on Clay, don't back off like that or this thread is gonna die. You need to be a combative psycho-ward-candidate poster to liven up Busa.org again. Tell 'em you're gonna find out where they live and kill 'em all!!! You're practically being socially acceptable, for crying out loud.

I'm remembering back to a thread about weeding out the busa owners. I, as you all know, do not own a busa. However I have built the labusa.org with help from some busa owners.(ducmanic and waltman). Last night duc and myself uploaded pictures that were submitted to us of "Busa Owners" and I believe we have found a rat! If you look at this picture of road dog you will see he is not in any type of "bike" gear even though he is at a bike event. You will also notice he is in the Suzuki tent on a fresh busa.
hmmmm
look for yourself-->
http://www.labusas.com/pages/roaddog.html

I'm gonna find out where yall live and kill 'em all!!! (thanks bear)

It's a fake, come on the picture is in the Suzuki tent! I want to see all three of you next to your bikes in one photo.

Back