Can I beat a 08 busa?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
My ride with this guy on it.
My good friend rowdy. vs this 08 ??

Im 2 hefty this guy weighs same as other guy.
He has little dragracing exp 29 years guy in black standing

The 08 was going 6.20,s last week.

My jocky should get him off tree.He is going run delay box off 1st yellow.. He rode my bike just 1 time first time ever sat on the bike he had a 6.22 with a .012 light. @ 112mph 1.48 short time. My boy will take him off line but that 08 runs better mph by far than my bike

2ljm0ko.jpg

33yqsqt.jpg

9qwoap.jpg

2wp5bw6.jpg

zsle6o.jpg

Last edited:
no, because your friend is ridding and not you. :laugh::thumbsup:
rider skill probably plays the biggest role. Toss your friend on the gen2 and he might smoke your bike, dunno. ??? Either way good luck with it.

YEA BUT IM 260 GUY ON THE 08 IS AROUND 170
Im just putting guy same weight.
See Greg likes grilled chicken were i like fried chicken +i like mashed potatos+gravy with biscuits 2.

I hear ya' :beerchug: I've got issues with trying to eat like a bird myself. I look at it as movable ballast. Shift forward and weights on the front, shift back and get more traction. :laugh:

talk a lot of smack to him...offer to race for pink slips...get in his head:Looking_anim:

With the same mods and rider....the 08 is going to be faster. Since they aren't setup the same, it all depends on the rider... :beerchug:

With the same mods and rider....the 08 is going to be faster. Since they aren't setup the same, it all depends on the rider... :beerchug:

I agree.........mod for mod, you have to be able to ride to beat an 08 especially in the 1/4mi. I have beat quite a few modded 2008 models in the 1/8th also but they have a better mph and I had to chop them down at the tree. I have been to some Grudge races where some heavy hitters (big guys) were running very fast on the gas and short wheebase.

wow first of all i have a whole two years dragging experience and no wheelie bars or delay box i weigh about 220 to 225 suited without pants and had a 1.46 and 1.48 short times and ran a 6.21 and 6.22 after backing out of it 3/4 track and the lights are getting better but i will take the bet with either one of you so i guess its heads up??????:laugh: but if you want get a jocky Biggs has been wanting to try mine out thats a experience match up but if you ask me thats just trash talk id rather ride my own after all i built it for me to ride :moon:

Only $30 entry over $700 up 4 grabs prob wont be 20 bikes
dont matter guarenteed payout.I take care of draw in probike ladder sheet ect.If somebody wants run me I can just pair us up bottom of ladder.Im not that good @ bracket racing but we can put little on side bets.I BEEN OFF THIS SEASON AND GETTING TRANNY PROBS ONLY 3 SECONDS+ 1 WIN 2ND IN POINTS CURRENTLY

Last edited:
delay box on a heads up race, i'd be embarrassed. take the box off, run pro tree, and try actually riding the bike. who knows, you might actually like it.

HAHA NOT MY FAULT YOU DONT KNOW HOW HOOK UP ELECTRONICS
HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE CARE YOUR BIKE I TAKE CARE MINE?
im not trying b rude but I HONESTLY COULD CARE LESS HOW ANYBODY HERE SETS THERE BIKE UP.NOT MY BUISNESS.All I KNOW IS i took home couple 100 last sat.

tmes are a changing my friend times are a changing and id say this can be taking care of at time trials after all i would like to double my pleasure:whistle:

by the way nice pic notice how he looks around not a care in the world almost as if looking back before crossing the finish line first:thumbsup:

Back