can I put a PC111R without  an Exhaust mod

chamalk

Registered
I just got my 03 busa,I love the stock looks for now.But want to put a PC111R . Can I do that without touching anything on the Bike like the Exhaust..Thanx...Chamalk :super:

There's no need...You be able too change your fuel and ignition but really for no reason...You'ld be wasting your money...

I just got my 03 busa,I love the stock looks for now.But want to put a PC111R . Can I do that without touching anything on the Bike like the Exhaust..Thanx...Chamalk :super:
The answer is yes, you can. I put my PCIIIR on before I got my exhaust. I don't figure I gained much if any power but it done so much for driveability that it was worth the cost just for that. It was unreal how much smoother it ran at lower RPM and lower throttle levels. Before the PC, I thought I really had a problem shifting the busa smoothly. After installing the PC I saw that it was the busa's bad manners down low that was causing my shifting woes.

I Just got my bike Dumbo I 'm asking because I don't know.You like to mess with newbees don't you TWISTED. 2nd time

as BT said...I also have a pcIII from the cheese and its AWESOME!!!!! I'm installing a BDE system this winter....Seriously though...get a PC..you won't regret it. Its well worth the $$$

tHE BIG QUESTION IS WHY, YOU WOULD WANT TO DO THAT.  YOU DO NOT NEED IT WITH OUT MODS.
The improvement in driveability for me was worth every penny it cost even before I got the exhaust, Ninja.
I'll second that and well.....triple it...its does make the driveability waaaaaaaaaaaay better. Much smoother and faster throttle response.

tHE BIG QUESTION IS WHY, YOU WOULD WANT TO DO THAT.  YOU DO NOT NEED IT WITH OUT MODS.
The improvement in driveability for me was worth every penny it cost even before I got the exhaust, Ninja.
You can do that with out a PC though. It is a good investment, but for new riders they need to know that they do not have to spend the money yet.

I guess you can mess with me twisted. .I am a newbee.I loved the busa for 5 years before I could get one.I want to put a PC3R and a Smart TRE.from Ivans performance . I don't wanna do anything else for now. I still have only 250 miles on it.Thanks bullet train,ninja eater,Fastbusa,Stunnah,cache for info.

You can do that with out a PC though.  It is a good investment, but for new riders they need to know that they do not have to spend the money yet.
Good point. It's not a necessity. In all honesty, I wouldn't have bought one if I had not planned a full exhaust and other mods.

besides internet law says anyone that does not live in florida or california gets to bash those that do. I think it has something to do with the fact in those states you get to ride 24 hrs a day 7 days a week 52 weeks a year..... :mad:

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067688713 -->

Back