Cherry Bomb exhaust updated pictures

BowDown

Registered
I figured I would post up some current pics of my exhaust project... I still have to sandblast them down, little sanding wheel action, and get them ceramic coated black. But this is pretty much the final look.

What you think?

BTW: Here's the video clip of how they sound...

http://media.putfile.com/Hayabusa-Cherry-Bomb-Exhaust-Video

casio_015.jpg

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
BowDown @ May 28 2008 said:
1430697[/ATTACH] PM]
You might be a red neck if you put Cherry bombs on your Busa  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

I look at it this way.. Sounds good, performs good, looks good, unique and left a ton of cash in my wallet to spend on other mods.  
biggrin.gif
I was just messing with you man like somebody else said if you like it that is all that matter not to mention good on ya for doing it yourself  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bowdown.gif

I wonder how they perform on a dyno. I am not bust'n your chops here. I really wonder how they perform. It might surprise you. You might have just came across a really cheap worthwhile mod....

They have a nice deep tone to them for sure. And look much better with the end trimmed off too....Nice job.

On a dyno I'm not sure. With keeping the restrictive stock header I wouldn't imagine there's much of a gain. The butt dyno likes it. The aggressive tone is gotta be good for 5hp.
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

All together with mufflers, bent pipe pieces, clamps, flat stock for bracket, and paint.. I have like $75-80 into them.

I fabbed my own exhaust out of car mufflers also. I have been trying to talk someone with a blue 07 busa to have me build them a set,no response yet. Your set-up looks ok though. Picture this set-up on my 06 but with blue carbon fiber on your 07.
beerchug.gif

DSC00906.jpg

Looking forward to my black rear sets, frame plugs, passenger pegs. Will go with the whole theme pretty well..
lurk.gif

Back